Symbol represents the stock ticker that is basically a report of certain financial entities in the trading platform — it is updated continuously throughout the trading session.
Spreads in Pips
Floating from 1.9 pips
Typical Spread — it represents the regular value of a floating spread during a typical market enviroment. In the case of cash indices—the regular value of a spread during the trading hours of a stock index). Spread is measured in pips.
- The term “Pip” is used for Forex instruments quoted to the fifth place after the decimal point (e.g. AUDJPY – 1.08052). One pip equals a price increment of exactly 0.00010.
- For instruments quoted to the third place after the decimal point (e.g. AUDUSD – 115.521), one pip equals a price increment of precisely 0.010.
- In the case of spot metals, one pip equals a price increment of exactly 0.01.
- For cryptocurrencies and indices, one pip equals to a price increment of precisely 1.0.
- In the case of other instruments, one pip equals a Tick Size.
Commission represents the total fee for changing the state of a position (opening or closing it).
up to 20
Leverage is, essentially, an account boost for the trader’s capital, allowing him to open a higher position (e.g. leverage 1:100 means that a $10,000 contract needs only a $100 margin).